There are 3 guides below which will show you how to complete the Match Return using Matchday (full process), sending an SMS message to submit your score, completing the Match Return (full process) using Full-Time Admin.
- After each match, all teams are required to complete a Match Return, either via Matchday or Full-Time Admin.
- All team administrators (Manager, Assistant Manager, or Team Secretary) are automatically invited to Full-Time once they are given the role on the Whole Game System.
- Access to Matchday is done using your FAN email address and password. Norfolk FA and your Club Secretary can assist if you do not know this.
- The score of the match should be submitted by 5pm on the day of the match taking place.
- All match returns should be completed within 72 hours of the match taking place.
- An incomplete match return will result in a charge, and the match return will still be required to be completed.
There is a video guide on how to complete your Match Return below…
As a league we instructed clubs that we would not be setting access up for SMS score returns. There is a guide to setting up SMS here.
Each team is assigned as SMS short code this season based on the team name and the year the team would have joined the league at Under 7’s. An example is Horsford FC U7’s, who have the short code of HO19, U8’s would be HO18, U9’s would be HO17, etc. This allows us to leave these short codes set for the future and not need to change them.
Reply to your SMS with the home team score first, followed by a – then the away score and the shortcode. eg. 2-1 HO19
You must still either log into Matchday or Full-Time Admin to complete the Match Return process.